Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Break

Looking back at Fall Break it's sad to know that it's over. Even though it was only a short break it was still so nice to go home and relax. The best thing about this break was being able to spend so much time with my family and being able to sleep in my own bed! As for my blog this week I decided that it would be a good time to tell about everything I did!

Technically my Fall Break started Wednesday night! My boyfriend and I treated our self to the Jason Mraz concert, which was a blast! With the previous week being stressful, it was very nice to just be able to kick back and enjoy some good singing! I must advise everyone to try and go see Jason Mraz in concert someday! He was so nice and told so many jokes while on stage. He really made the whole concert amazing. Another thing that I really enjoyed about his performance was how natural he sounded. Since it was an acoustic performance every song that he sang just seemed to sound perfect in Burruss! This is an artist that I would love to listen to again!

After leaving the concert at ten something at night, we didn't get back to our town until one am. Even though we got back so late it was still the best feeling ever being able to sleep in my own bed with my dog! It seemed like Thursday went by in a flash because I honestly didn't do anything but enjoy some quality time with my two brothers and my cousin Storm! Being able to see my brothers and cousin made me so happy. Just getting to hear all of their stories about whats been happening to them was great. As Thursday went by, I ended up spending a lot of time with my grandmother and mother all of Friday. We all went out and enjoyed lunch and just hung out since the last night was forever ago! Friday was just a nice day to just relax without having to worry about school work.

My favorite day for Fall Break was Saturday, October 19th! For starters it was my nineteenth birthday (I feel so old now). For my birthday my mom and I went to get breakfast and then we headed to the mall and Target to get some stuff that I needed. As the day started to pass by, my family all went out to Outback to celebrate my birthday. It was so nice to have everyone that I love at that dinner. After dinner my mom and I then headed to the movies to watch the new movie called Carrie. The movie was pretty good. Some scenes were really scary while others were kinda dumb! As the night started to end I couldnt help but get sad thinking about leaving my family.

Leaving home is never easy. It's always really difficult for me since I'm so close with my mom and grandmother however even though I got upset it's nice to remember that at least I was able to spend some time with them. The best part about this break ending is knowing that all I have to do is work hard for a month and then it'll be Thanksgiving Break!



1 comment:

  1. Man, you had a crazy and long Wednesday but it sure does sound well worth it! It is always hard leaving home, but you get to come back to an amazing campus and an amazing school! I wish I went to the Jason Mraz concert, but I am glad you have a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete